Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge: Day Two

Today was another crazy, busy day! 

I woke up and had my Spark and Catalyst. For breakfast I had my Fiber Drink, again with half water and half orange juice, scrambled eggs, and fruit. 

Later in the morning we had a play date. Well, of course, the girls were hungry and could not possibly make it home for lunch. We stopped at Panera, and I got a salad. But I forgot that they serve delicious bread with their salads. There it was, on my plate, just daring me to it eat it! I looked at it longingly and quickly moved it to my daughter's plate. Disaster averted!

I had a Spark and some almonds for a mid afternoon snack. 

We had my daughter's two year old pictures tonight, so I had dinner much later than usual. We had some grilled chicken breasts and broccoli. My after dinner snack was grapes. We finished off the night with our Catalyst and Herbal Cleanse. 

I did manage to drink my eight glasses of water today! Yea for me!

My husband told me tonight that he can already tell he has more energy. I was super impressed with myself that I was able to resist the bread that was right. on. my. PLATE! Thank you AdvoCare!

No comments:

Post a Comment