Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

Finally Starting the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge!

After a few delays, the hubby and I are finally starting our second AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge tomorrow! Yea! I'm excited! Today I will go to the grocery store and prep some food.  I'm not going to pre-cook as much as I did last time we were on the challenge because I'm not working right now. I will do some preparing in advance, though. It is a lot easier to snack on veggies when they are already washed, cut up, and waiting for you!

Here are some foods I plan on eating during the Cleanse Phase of the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge:

Breakfast - Eggs (scrambled and hard boiled), oatmeal (real oatmeal, not instant packets full of sugar!), and fruit

Lunch - turkey burgers (no bun!), avocado chicken salad (found this recipe on Pinterest), salad with Waldon Farms salad dressing (found in the refrigerated section) or oil and vinegar

Dinner - turkey meatloaf, grilled chicken breasts, turkey meatballs with whole grain pasta, salmon, tilapia, veggies (roasted cauliflower is delish, and Steamfresh will do in a pinch), quinoa

Snacks - carrots, bell peppers and hummus, fruit, nuts

When I first looked at the list of recommended foods, I realized that this is probably the way I should be eating anyway, AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge or not!  That's why people say it is not a diet, it is a lifestyle!  After the end of our first challenge, we tried to stick to clean, healthy eating 80% of the time.  We did for a while ... then it kind of slipped ... then life got busy ... and there were vacations .... so, I am ready to jump back into this and get back on track!

If you are interested in the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge or any other AdvoCare products, please leave a comment or visit our AdvoCare web page!  Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment