Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge: Day 8

It just hit me - I am almost done with the cleanse!

I had Spark, probiotic, and Catalyst when I woke up. However, I woke up super late. My children actually slept in!  I think we were all exhausted from yesterday. 

By the time I had my Fiber Drink, I wasn't in the mood for breakfast. Not good, I know. So I moved into lunch pretty quickly. 

I was worn out, so we had a leftover baked potato and some turkey breast for lunch. Not my finest meal.

For snack, I had some nuts and fruit. After that, I decided that I was tired of being tired, so I had another Spark.  I felt so much better after that, and I wondered why I didn't have another one sooner!  Talk about turning my day around!  The girls and I took a walk.  I pulled them both in the wagon.  Up hill. Barefoot in the snow.

I decided I wasn't cooking, so the hubs picked up Chipotle for dinner. 

Chipotle!?!? 

Yup! Burrito bowl with brown rice, chicken, lettuce, veggies, salsa, and a little bit of guacamole.


Where you can get in trouble with this, in my opinion, is the portion size.  Chipotle, God bless their heart, enjoys giving large portions.  I ate a little more than half.  And quite honestly, I did not want the whole thing.  Thank you Spark!

Interested in AdvoCare?  It changed my life, and it can change yours!  Check out my website or leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment