Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2014

The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge: Day 6

Today was another fairly uneventful day!

Woke up and had my Spark, Catalyst, and Probiotic. 

We headed out to church, and, amazingly enough, I wasn't tempted by the coffee and donuts that are always there! I wasn't interested in having another slip up!

For lunch, we had a burger made with lean ground beef (no bun!), red bell peppers, and hummus, and strawberries. 

For a snack, I had some almonds. 

For dinner, I made a recipe I found on advomoma.blogspot.com via Pinterest.  It was pasta primavera, and it was delicious!  Here is the picture from her blog.  We ate ours too fast for me to take my own picture.  There are quite a few good cleanse recipes on her blog!



I am a little worried about tomorrow. My youngest daughter is having surgery on her blocked tear ducts. While it's not major or scary surgery, I am still upset, of course.  Please say a prayer for my little girl!

I am no stranger to stress eating. Hopefully I will not succumb to that tomorrow.  And hopefully I won't be able to find a vending machine near the hospital waiting room!

If you are interested in AdvoCare, leave a comment or check out my website!


No comments:

Post a Comment