Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge: Day 7

What. A. Day.

I'm glad it's over!

My little almost two year old had some minor surgery today. It kept me anxious all day, but she did great!

This would normally be an excuse to eat at least one bag of peanut M&Ms. Luckily, there were no vending machines in sight at the hospital!

In the morning we did the usual Catalyst, Spark, and Probiotic. 

For breakfast, we just had a meal replacement shake in the car on the way to the hospital. 

The surgery started later than planned , so it was close to 2:00 p.m. when we got lunch. My husband went to the cafeteria and came back with salads, hummus and pretzels, and water. While the pretzels probably weren't the greatest for the cleanse, I think it was still a pretty good lunch. 


There was some cheese in there, but I tried to eat around it. 

For dinner, we had leftover pasta primavera from yesterday. Normally, we probably would have just had fast food after such a stressful day, so yea for leftovers!

Before bed, I had a few almonds, then Catalyst and Herbal Cleanse. 

I'm pretty impressed that I did so well today.  It was an emotional and stressful day, but I did not use that as an excuse to binge. And, it probably didn't hurt that the hubby went to the cafeteria while I stayed in the waiting room :)

Interested in AdvoCare?  Check out our website, or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment