Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2014

The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge: Day 3


Today was a little bit of a calmer day, so things were more on schedule!

As usual, the day started off with a Spark and Catalyst

Thirty minutes later, I chugged my Fiber Drink and had some oatmeal with apples and cinnamon.  

Took more Catalyst before lunch and then had a turkey burger (no bun), red bell peppers, and hummus. 

For my after lunch snack I had some almonds. 

Dinner was salmon, broccoli, and cauliflower. It was quite good and quite filling. We took our OmegaPlex with dinner. 


The evening snack was grapes, and right before bed was another round of Catalyst and the Herbal Cleanse tablets. 

I did manage to get some yoga in with the girls!  My core got a great workout from all the laughing! As you can tell by my form, I am pretty bad at yoga!


We also took the training wheels off my daughter's bike! It was a great day, and I had the energy to enjoy it all!

We are going out to eat tomorrow with two other couples, and I'm a little nervous about that. I talked to my AdvoCare coach, and he is giving some tips so I can enjoy myself and still successfully follow the challenge. That is one of the great things about AdvoCare - you have a built in support network!

Leave me a comment if you have any questions! And feel free to check out our website!

No comments:

Post a Comment