Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

AdvoCare Catalyst Review

Catalyst is a very popular AdvoCare product.  It is suggested as a add-on to the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge.  When I did my first AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge, I did not take Catalyst.  However, after researching it a bit more, I recently have started to take it.  What an amazing supplement!  I love it!!

Catalyst is an amino acid dietary supplement.  Amino acids help maintain muscle mass, especially when someone is reducing calories (dieting) or working out.  It also supports energy levels and mental focus.  Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, and protein is the building block of muscle.  If you are looking to increase lean muscle mass, Catalyst is the supplement for you!

I can certainly say that I have noticed an increase of energy with AdvoCare's Catalyst.  I take it with my MNS pills before breakfast and lunch.  With MNS, Catalyst, and Spark, I have so much more energy than I have had in years, probably since before I had my first child!  If I do feel that mid-afternoon slump coming on, I have a Spark and I'm good to go!!

I am really excited to see the results of my next AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge with the addition of Catalyst!

As with all AdvoCare products, feel free to order right from our AdvoCare website!  Leave a comment if you order or have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment