Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge: Day 4

The day started off well...

No Fiber Drink today!

Catalyst and Spark in the morning. Oatmeal about 30 minutes later for breakfast. 

Lunch was leftovers from dinner last night, cuz I'm creative like that. Because there weren't a lot of veggies leftover, I also had a quinoa salad. 

As I was making lunch for the girls, I thought about how much mindless eating I do. I made Gabriella a grilled cheese sandwich and used a cookie cutter to cut it into cool dinosaur shapes. I usually pop the parts I cut off right into my mouth! I'm not even necessarily hungry when I do this, I just do it! No good reason. Is that a huge deal? Probably not, but things like that can add up. 

My afternoon snack was grapes and almonds. 

Then...dinner. We had plans to go out with two other couples. I had talked to my AdvoCare coach and kind of made a plan. 

Sigh. 

I can't say I followed it exactly. I had some things I shouldn't have. But, it was one night. And I will bounce back! The important thing is to keep going! Being a healthy weight is my goal, and I will get there!

Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment