Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2014

The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge: Day 10

Yeaaaaaa!! I made it through the Cleanse!! This is my second 24 Day Challenge, at it was a little easier than the first. I did not miss cheese as much as I did the first time, but I'm not going to lie to you - I'm eating some cheese tomorrow!!

I woke up and had the usual Spark, Catalyst, and Probiotic. 

Thirty minutes later, it was the last Fiber Drink. Four ounces of water, four ounces of orange juice (I use Trop 50), shake it in the shaker cup, and chug it down! Then I had some plain oatmeal with applesauce and cinnamon. 

For lunch I had a salad and chicken breast. I used some Walden Farms salad dressing. 

For my afternoon snack, I started out with a Spark. I also had a peach. 


Gotta keep hydrated!!

After my afternoon Spark, I was ready to go!  I took my girls on a llooonnnggg walk!  Part of the time I pulled them in the wagon, and part of the time I chased my two year old!  According to my Fitbit, I walked almost 13,000 steps today.  Thank you, Spark!

For dinner, my hubby grilled burgers.  We had that along with carrots and hummus.

Today was my precious baby girl's second birthday!  We are having a small family birthday party on Saturday with her cake.  Tonight it was just my parents over with us, so I got four cupcakes.  The birthday girl had one, of course, and so did her sister.  My parents split one, and Brian and I each had a few bites of one.  Not exactly the best way to spend the last day of my cleanse, but I don't think it was too bad.  I had to have at least a couple of bites on my daughter's birthday!  There will be cake tomorrow for my mom's birthday, and then my daughter's cake on Saturday.  I plan to continue having a few bites of each.

Max Phase, here I come!!

Interested in AdvoCare?  Want to improve your health?  Check out my AdvoCare website!

No comments:

Post a Comment