Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge: Day One


Finally!  Today is day one of my second AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge!  The first thing I did this morning was take my measurements and my before pictures.  I made sure I looked a little better in this set of pictures since I know I will be posting them on this blog!  After that I drank a Spark and took my Catalyst.  Then, 30 minutes later, it was time for the dreaded  (it's really not that bad!) Fiber Drink.  We had the citrus flavor.  We mixed it with 4 oz of water and 4 oz of orange juice (we used Trop 50).  We shook it up in the blender bottle and chug-a-lug!  It just tastes like pulpy orange juice, which is not my favorite thing in the world, but I can manage it.

The plan for breakfast was to have scrambled eggs. The reality was I didn't wake up early enough for that! I had to get the girls to their swimming lessons, so breakfast was a handful of almonds. When I got home, I had some fruit.

Thirty minutes before lunch we took our Catalyst. For lunch we had turkey burgers with mustard. Brian put banana peppers on his. We had red bell peppers and hummus as a side.

I had intended to have a snack a little while after lunch, but I had some errands to run, so I just had a Spark in the car. Oops!

Again, I had planned on cooking something else for dinner (probably salmon), but time slipped away from me and we had turkey burgers again! We had some Steamfresh veggies and quinoa. Pretty good dinner! We took our OmegaPlex with our dinner.

For our after dinner snack, we had strawberries. Before bed, we took more Catalyst and our Herbal Cleanse pills. 

My goal was to drink 8 glasses of water. I drank 5. Hopefully I'll do better tomorrow!

For exercise...well, I walked around the block with the girls and ran some errands! Does that count? According to my FitBit, I did reach my 10,000 steps. That has to count for something, right?!

All in all, not a bad first day! My energy was pretty good, and I didn't really have any horrible cravings or temptations. 

I'm ready for day two!

No comments:

Post a Comment