Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Results of My First 24 Day Challenge

I love seeing people's before and after pictures for really, anything!  A make over, having a baby, and of course, weight loss pictures!  I did take before and after pictures of my first 24 Day Challenge, but I haven't shown too many people.  To be honest, it's embarrassing.  The before pictures are terrible.  And, I really took the pictures just for myself, so they are in my kids' messy bathroom.  And I'm wearing my glasses in my after pictures!  And no make-up! Yuck!  But, like I said, I took them for me.  I shared them with a few people, and they were impressed.  To be honest, I'm pretty impressed, too!  Sometimes it doesn't pay to be modest.

So, I think I'm going to share my before and after pictures.

Are you ready?  Am I ready!?!?


What do you think??  I think I can't believe I just put that out there!!

Are you interested in the 24 Day Challenge?  Order it here!!

And I'll make sure I put on make-up for my next set of before and after pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment