Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2014

The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge: Day 5



Well, my shenanigans from last night caused me to gain a pound. I am still down overall, though. Not exactly ideal, but not a reason to give up!

No Fiber Drink this morning! Spark and Catalyst when I got up. 

For breakfast I had scrambled eggs and some grapes. 

For lunch I had some turkey breast, a tiny bit of potato salad, and some watermelon. 

My afternoon snack was nuts. 

For dinner I had some lean steak from the grill, a baked potato, and some more grapes. 

I'm hopeful that the extra pound I put on will be gone in the morning!

I did get my water in, so yea for that!

My challenge for the day was resisting potato chips.  We had company, so I bought chips for them.  I will have to send them home with someone or throw them out!  No need to have them sitting around just looking at me!

Halfway through the Cleanse!!

Are you interested in the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge?  Check out my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment