Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge: Day 9

Whoo hoo! Day 9 is done! One more cleanse day!

My day started off with a Citrus Spark, Catalyst, and ProBiotic Restore Ultra. 

Thirty minutes later, it was time for the good old Fiber Drink! Four ounces of water, 4 ounces of O.J., shake it up, and down the hatch!

For lunch, we had turkey burgers and green beans. I probably need to figure out something more creative for lunch than turkey burgers. I seem to fall back on them a lot! I did put some pickles on it to spice things up! I know, I'm so creative!

A little while after lunch, I had a Spark to avoid that mid-afternoon slump. I love that stuff!!

For dinner, we had salad and grilled chicken breast. I used Walden Farms salad dressing.  It is calorie free.  You can buy it in the refrigerated section of the grocery store.  There are tons of flavors.  

My after dinner snack was some nuts.

I'm really working on increasing my water intake.  I have been pretty good about drinking 8 glasses, but I'm going to try to drink even more!

I can't believe I have only one more day on the Cleanse!  I am looking forward to the Max Phase!

Are you interested in AdvoCare?  Check out my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment