Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2014

I Don't Need Coffee or Diet Coke if I Have SPARK!

Even before I decided to take on the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge, I had been thinking a lot about giving up pop.  Yes, where I'm from, I call it pop, not soda!  Anyway, I love Diet Coke.  LOVE.  At one point in my life, I was drinking up to four cans a day.  I had cut it down to one ... on most days ... sometimes more.  But I felt like there was no way I could just drink water at dinner!  Yuck! Then, I discovered Spark.  I tried Spark months before I decided to take on the 24 Day Challenge.  It is wonderful!!  It gives me the SPARK I need without the jitters.  As a working mom, I know I don't get enough sleep.  One of the greatest benefits of the 24 Day Challenge for me is the increase in my energy level.  Spark is a big help!  And, for the entire 24 Day Challenge, I had NO coffee (another love of mine!!) and only ONE Diet Coke (I went out with a friend.  I figured a salad and Diet Coke was a lot better than fried food and a beer!).  There is no way I could have done that without my Spark!

If you don't feel ready to jump into the whole 24 Day Challenge just yet, I encourage you to start with Spark.  You can order some here.  Start cutting back on unhealthy pop by adding some Spark to your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment